Friday, January 3, 2014

I will make 2014 count by...


Happy, happy New Year my friends.  I hope that you had a fabulous, sparkly, and safe New Years Eve!

Truth be told, we didn't even go out this year!  We decided to have a casual night in and enjoy our first New Years Eve as newlyweds home together.

2013 was a great year, I started working for Chloe & Isabel, got a promotion in my day job, was one year closer to completing my degree in Business Management, and married the love of my life!  I will make 2014 count by completing my degree, raising my business goals for both Chloe & Isabel and my day job, and moving into my first home with Jason.

I am a huge procrastinator!  I understand this about myself and I always say I want to do better, in 2014 I am going to be better about not putting things off.  Instead of saying I don't have time I want to better organize my time.

This year will be the year that Jason and I learn a lot about ourselves and our relationship while standing on our own two feet and I couldn't be more excited.

Do you make New Years resolutions or goals?  If so, I would love to hear them!  2013 was so good to us, but we are really looking forward to all that 2014 brings!

Linking up with one of my favorite blogs, Little Baby Garvin!



No comments:

Post a Comment