Friday, January 24, 2014

Pinterest Friday's

Just a few of my favorite pins from the last week.  I hope you enjoy and be sure to check out my Pinterest for more ideas!

Unfortunately this pin was not linked to anything, but I think this would be a great DIY. I plan on making one of these for our house, so I will be sure to take pictures and make a post with a few small projects that are on my todo list.  

I just love this photo wall! Joi at Nuestra Vida Dulce always has the best decorating ideas. 

Another photo gallery pin,  I just love this idea and can't wait to incorporate one of these into our future home!  

Coffee bar.  If you haven't caught on I have spent the last week stumbling across ideas for our future home.  I think this is a great idea and those closest to me know how much I love my coffee cups and my Keurig!
Mason jars = love!  My wedding center pieces were mason jars and I also use them for home decor.  Pinterest has been a great place for people to find all sorts of uses for mason jars now, including this light that I just adore!


No comments:

Post a Comment